_sre module?

Mike Meyer mwm at mired.org
Thu Mar 27 10:15:30 EST 2003

"Martin v. Löwis" <martin.vonloewis at hpi.uni-potsdam.de> writes:

> > Could someoen let me know when _sre was added to the list, and if
> > there's some way to avoid that dependency?
>
> Added to what list? And avoid what dependency?

Sorry - from the behavior of plpython, it appears that _sre was added
to the list of python modules at some point in the past - and after
sre itself was added.

And the dependency of re on _sre. Right now, everything in plpython is
working except importing re - which fails because it can't import
_sre.

        <mike