ezPyCrypto encryption using only public key problem.

Adrian St. Onge astonge at telus.net
Sun Jun 15 18:59:50 EDT 2003

Ok, I can see commenting out the bad line, etc..
But the bad line show that you can't encrypt something with ezPyCrypto with out
a private key also. How would I go about encrypting something for someone else
with their
public key, when the lib requires (it shouldn't) to have a private/public key
pair.

Unless I'm going about it the wrong way, or misunderstood what this library is
for.

--
-- Adrian St. Onge

news:3EECD55B.B3EB7982 at engcorp.com...