GUI

Tom llafba at gmx.net
Fri Jun 13 11:12:14 EDT 2003

Hi,

I heard that it is possible to program GUI's with Python. I have to make
some simple executable programs with a GUI. They should run on Windows.
Unfortunately I am not very experienced with Python. That's why I would
appreciate suggestions for an easy to use software. :-)

I know it is bad to ask this in an open source forum, but I am quite
experienced with VBA. So if there is anything similar in Python, I would
be happy! :-)

Anyway, I appreciate every answer concerning suggestions about stabile,
easy to use programs. I searched with google and found a lot, but there
is nothing better than user feedback and your experience! :-)

Thank you very much!
Regards, Tom