Got it: printing Unicode characters during telnet session

Pekka Niiranen pekka.niiranen at wlanmail.com
Wed Jun 25 05:57:32 EDT 2003

Thanks,

I got it by finding link:
http://www.alanwood.net/unicode/fonts.html
which explained the limitation of Lucida Console font:

Lucida Console – 666 glyphs, version 1.60
Ranges:   Basic Latin; Latin-1 Supplement; Latin Extended-A; Latin
Extended-B; Greek; Cyrillic; General Punctuation; Box Drawing; Block
Elements

I shall try to find another console font that can be used.
How about adding better font to Python distribution ?

By the way: program found from
http://www.microsoft.com/typography/property/property.htm
is very handy.

-pekka-