SAX API for Python Vs Pyxie

"Martin v. Löwis" martin at v.loewis.de
Fri Jun 20 16:11:34 EDT 2003

Sriram Chadalavada wrote:

> Please let me know which of them (SAX - Python libraries (which one?))
> or Pyxie would be more useful for the task at hand.

That depends very much on the nature of the transformation. E.g. will
the output document have a similar structure, or contain entirely
different data? Will it be a problem to keep the entire document in
memory? Will the entire document be needed for processing, or is it
only a few parts of the input that you need to produce the output?
etc.

Without such information, no advise can be given.

Regards,
Martin