m2crypto w or w/out proxy

Glauco glauco at allevatori.com
Fri Jun 6 05:04:38 EDT 2003

I wrote a package  for connection throw HTTP with or without proxy .
I used urllib2 and if proxy is configured i do something like this:

proxy_support = urllib2.ProxyHandler( {"http" : self.proxy } )
opener = urllib2.build_opener( proxy_support , urllib2.HTTPHandler  )
urllib2.install_opener(  opener  )

In this day i implemented HTTPS connection using M2Crypto ( because i
must use fixed certificate ) but i cannot find nothing about
ProxyHandler in M2Crypto.m2urllib.

How can i configure proxy use in M2Crypto (or reuse Opener from urllib) ?

Any ideas ?

Thank's
Glauco