Twisted Panglossia

David Mertz mertz at gnosis.cx
Thu Jun 5 22:50:34 EDT 2003

|> eye-gauging or anything, just moderation :-).
|(My eyes are just the size I want them to be, but feel free to measure
|them if you are into that kind of thing...)

My Oedipus complex prompted the mipslelling.  Transference, repression,
that sort of thing.  It even -looked- wrong, but somehow I couldn't get
to 'gouge' while typing.

--
 mertz@   _/_/_/_/_/_/_/ THIS MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY:_/_/_/_/ v i
gnosis  _/_/                    Postmodern Enterprises         _/_/  s r