Rudeness with names (was Re: interpreted)

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Thu Jun 12 08:55:28 EDT 2003

Andrew Walkingshaw <andrew-usenet at lexical.org.uk> writes:

> In any case, isn't the list archived on python.org and (furthermore)
> replicated to a whole bundle of news servers approximately everywhere?
> This is the first I've heard of Yahoo being involved - is the list
> gatewayed to Yahoo Groups too?

Yes, I believe so, but I find the web incarnation of Yahoo! Groups to
be impossible to use.

You know Yahoo! Groups used to be eGroups?  You know who was the
brains behind eGroups (and medusa and asyncore and calldll...)?

Cheers,
M.

--
  US elections
  For those of you fearing that the rest of the world might be