Python as a Language Choice

Cousin Stanley CousinStanley at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 17 12:42:14 EDT 2003

| Here's one more. =)

  Dave ...

  Glad to find other local users ...

| I've been happily writing Python for almost two years.

  I'm a dinosaur-aged programmer,
  but have been coding Python for just over a year ...

| Went to ASU for Computer Science and graduated in Fall of 2001.

  I did a couple of days post-installation training and configuration
  for the ASU CS dept on the Multics systems that Honeywell donated
  to ASU back in 1981 or 1982 ... can't remember which year ...

  I don't know how long the Multics machine lasted at ASU,
  but it sure would be nice to have access to it now
  as there are no other surviving Multics systems
  that I know of ... http://www.multicians.org/

| I now work in Scottsdale and just bought a house
| in North Phoenix.

  Are you working in Python ???

  I'm a South-Side-Rat living just off Central
  about a mile north of South Mountain ...

--
Cousin Stanley
Human Being