PyQT, Sharp Zaurus and color in the QTextBrowser

Sybren Stuvel sybrenUSE at YOURthirdtower.imagination.com
Tue Jul 15 03:43:27 EDT 2003

Jeremy Bowers enlightened us with:
> The confusion probably stems from the fact that as of the latest XHTML
> specification at the time I read it, every single example XHTML
> fragment used double quotes. At no point is it ever specified either
> way in the XHTML specification, except by reference to the XML
> specification.

Got a point there. I use single quotes all the time thouhg, in HTML generated
in PHP:

<?php
	echo "<span class='$class'>$msg</span>"
?>

It's a lot better than something I otHften see in other people's code:

	echo "<span class=\"$class\">$msg</span>"

Doing it the other way around doesn't work, since PHP doesn't do
variable substitution between single quotes.

Sybren