ñïåøèàë äëÿ ðîññèéñêèõ ïèòîíùèêîâ)))

Martin v. Loewis martin at v.loewis.de
Sun Jul 13 16:22:31 EDT 2003

Bruno Desthuilliers wrote:
>> On second thought, what's he saying?
>>

> He said :
> "íàðîä, ïîëñêàæèòå ïëç ãäå äîñòàòü ïðîãó ôðèçåð(êàæåòüñÿ, êîðî÷å íàäî â
> exe-øíèê ïåðåãíàòü)."

That's not what he said. Instead, he said

"народ, полскажите плз где достать прогу фризер(кажеться, короче надо в
exe-шник перегнать)."

To see that, you have to read the message in windows-1251.

I think this roughly translates into "Can you please tell me where to
find the proggie freezer (which appears to be needed to create exes)?"

The program is called freeze, and it is located in the Tools directory,
atleast of the source distribution. See the FAQ for other options to
create exes.

Regards,
Martin