ñïåøèàë äëÿ ðîññèéñêèõ ïèòîíùèêîâ)))

Irmen de Jong irmen at -NOSPAM-REMOVETHIS-xs4all.nl
Sun Jul 13 18:34:48 EDT 2003

Martin v. Loewis wrote:

> That's not what he said. Instead, he said
>
> "народ, полскажите плз где достать прогу фризер(кажеться, короче надо в
> exe-шник перегнать)."
>
> To see that, you have to read the message in windows-1251.

Wonderful, I can "read" *your* rendition of it... probably because you
posted in UTF-8 :-) The original message was posted in regular latin-1...

> I think this roughly translates into "Can you please tell me where to
> find the proggie freezer (which appears to be needed to create exes)?"

Wow, you apparently understand what Garber wrote, too...

'nuff said
--Irmen