Jerry Pournelle, Byte, Python, and Python in a Nutshell

Terry Smith research at aceretail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:45:37 EDT 2003

I had an article in Byte called 'Solving the Eight Queens Problem'.
There was a lot I didn't know then... :-)

My all time fav article from Byte was a two parter on the alpha beta
technique for searching game trees - written in Basic. VERY
educational.

Can anyone point me at that, I'd love to read it again!