Jerry Pournelle, Byte, Python, and Python in a Nutshell

Tim Roberts timr at probo.com
Sat Jul 19 21:22:15 EDT 2003

>On 12 May 2003 16:13:11 GMT, bokr at oz.net (Bengt Richter) wrote:
>
>>[OT] Are old mags and journals worth anything? I have tons (almost literally ;-)
>>of old Bytes, DrDobbs, ACM Communications, SigPlan, SigOps, IEEE Computer, etc. etc.
>>which I'd like to dispose of without feeling like I've thrown away money or
>>something of value to someone.

I have every Byte ever printed.  I was a charter subscriber back in
September, 1975 (first tag line: "Computers: The World's Greatest Toys!"),
and I kept the subscription until they collapsed.

I keep thinking they'll be worth money some day, but I suspect I'm
dreaming.
- Tim Roberts, timr at probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.