Zope problem: objectValues('Folder')

Craig Funk cfunk at pantechnica.com
Thu Jul 10 21:42:57 EDT 2003

The objectValues() will only return a list of the folders if it is called
from with a DTML Method. If you are calling it from within the context of a
Document it will not work. The method is called within the context of the
folder so everything is fine. That is why it would work in
standard_html_header. However a Document has it's own context.

Craig

--
Craig Funk
PanTechnica Corporation