Zope problem: objectValues('Folder')

Jens Riedel JensRie at gmx.de
Thu Jul 10 07:56:41 EDT 2003

Max M schrieb:

>>I used the objectValues('Folder')-method in a DTML-method named
>>'navigation'. I include <dtml-var navigation> in a
>>'standard_html_header' DTML method, and this standard_html_header is
>>used in the index_html document.

> Does it work if you render only the navigation method?

Yes, that's what confuses me. The navigation works completely if I call
it with http://localhost:8080/ZopeZoo/navigation, also the
standard_html_header does. But when I include it in the index_html, the
list of folders vanishes, the rest of navigation works.

> Also, you will find it much easier to find replies to Zope questions on
> the zope mailing list.

thanx for the hint, I'll try it.

regards,
Jens