Python scripting with Paint Shop Pro 8.0

Aahz aahz at pythoncraft.com
Sun Jul 20 09:44:24 EDT 2003

In article <kl3lhvgh5iillo5g9jvff92qkc8i2022nm at 4ax.com>,
Marc Wilson  <marc at cleopatra.co.uk> wrote:

>I'm a complete Python newbie, though I know at least one regular in
>here. :)

Hi, Marc!

>What I'm trying to determine is: can I run these scripts from a
>command-line invocation?  I want to use the scripts to automatically
>convert files as they arrive, uploaded onto a website, not
>interactively.

Don't know PSP, but normally this kind of facility would be made
available through an importable module.  If that's not an option, check
to see whether PSP allows specifying a script on the command line;
presumably their embedded Python permits you to exit PSP.

This is Python.  We don't care much about theory, except where it intersects
with useful practice.  --Aahz