Web Services with Python [Newbie]

ewalstad user at domain.invalid
Tue Jan 28 15:02:13 EST 2003

Hi Ian,

Unfortunately SOAP *is* a requirement.  I've played with Zope, so I know
how easy XML-RPC can be.  My client wants to use the SOAP protocol, so
I'm trying to figure it out.  Do you have any suggestions for SOAP?

I've been doing more digging and it appears that ZSI (Zolera SOAP
Interface) seems to be the most up to date module available, but I'm not
certain of that.

Thanks,

Eric.