how to submit a patch?

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Tue Jan 14 09:24:27 EST 2003

Gerhard Häring <gerhard.haering at gmx.de> writes:

> Check to Upload and Attach a File [ ]
> [                    ] [Browse]
>
> You *need* to check the "Check to ..." checkbox, then use the 'Browse'
> button to upload your file.
>
> If you don't check the checkbox, your upload won't appear.

Even if you do, at the moment you can't seem to attach a file to a
patch when you create it.  You have to go back after it's created and
attach it.  I don't know why, either.

Cheers,
M.

--
  My hat is lined with tinfoil for protection in the unlikely event
  that the droid gets his PowerPoint presentation working.