Novel Thoughts on Scripting and Languages

Manuel M. Garcia mgarcia at cole-switches.com
Tue Jan 7 21:38:06 EST 2003

On 6 Jan 2003 21:30:24 -0800, judoscript at hotmail.com (James Huang)
wrote:
(edit)
>Have you ever thought about scripting more areas, such
>as SQL, XML, EJB, SGML, HTTP, E-mail and GUI, the way you
>script OS commands, all at once? Think about it!

OK, I have thought about it...

If I scripted in SQL, XML, EJB, SGML, HTTP, E-mail, GUI, and OS
commands all at once, I think I would hurt myself. ;-)

I once rubbed my belly while patting my head... does that count?  I
knew a guy who chewed gum and walked at the same time.  He fell down a
stairwell.  A lesson to us all...

Manuel