Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Fri Jan 31 18:07:25 EST 2003

Nick Vargish wrote:
> "Brandon Van Every" <vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com> writes:
>
>> Because I work at home.  I suppose I could go around the corner to a
>> coffee shop.
>
> Probably not a bad idea... Preferrably one _without_ an 802.11 access
> point.
>
> Just for sanity's sake,

I intensely dislike Internet cafes.  If I go to a cafe, it's because I want
to interact with *people*.  Yet here are all these boobs staring at these
screens.  I can do that sort of antisocial thing at home, much more cheaply!

20% of the world is real.