Boa Constructor: stable enough for production use?

Kevin Altis altis at semi-retired.com
Tue Jan 14 13:47:59 EST 2003

Riaan released Boa 0.2.0 alpha yesterday, so you don't have to check it out
from cvs to get a stable version.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=1909&release_id=133431

For form builders with pure wxPython, you can use Boa, wxDesigner, and
wxGlade. Specific questions should be directed to each products mailing
list, but bringing up this question on the wxPython-users mailing list will
probably get you more responses.

http://www.wxpython.org/maillist.php

ka

news:3e21f2f5$0$94297$e4fe514c at dreader4.news.xs4all.nl...