Web Services with Python [Newbie]

Ian Bicking ianb at colorstudy.com
Tue Jan 28 00:23:43 EST 2003

On Mon, 2003-01-27 at 22:31, ewalstad wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am interested in learning a bit about web services using the SOAP
> protocol and would like to do so with Python.

If SOAP isn't a requirement you should consider XMLRPC, which is
considerably easier to work with.  There are modules included with
Python 2.2, and support among Python web frameworks is widespread.

--
Ian Bicking           Colorstudy Web Development
ianb at colorstudy.com   http://www.colorstudy.com