Boa vs. PythonCard

R.Marquez ny_r_marquez at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 15 14:00:49 EST 2003

"Bo M. Maryniuck" <b.maryniuk at forbis.lt> wrote in message news:<mailman.1042619127.28594.python-list at python.org>...

> It's crashes. Probably wants newest wxPython...

Probably tue.  I took the new release of Boa as a good oportunity to
update my wxPython version.  I haven't run into any problems so far.

As a side note, I tried PythonCard and liked it very much too.  I like
the separation of interface and application code that one can achieve
with it.  Although I agree that it feels inmature, I think there is
great potential there, and it is already usable.  I would recommend
trying it on a small project to get the feel for it.  I think you will
like it too.

I'm not famliar with Boa, but I'm looking forward to trying it.  The
documentation seems good, we'll see...

-Ruben