Python use growing or shrinking

Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz gradha at terra.es
Wed Jan 22 04:55:36 EST 2003

On Tue, Jan 21, 2003 at 08:48:53PM -0500, Francois Pinard wrote:
> [...] Merely print ackerman(4, 4): [...] Sounds easy enough?
> After you publish the answer here, only then should you wander
> into something fundamentally bigger, like Turing machines :-).

Well, I lack the inteligence to understand the algorithm, but it
certainly looks a good way to overflow stacks. The C version is
still running, however, after several hundreds of lines of output,
it looks quite boring.

Ok, I leave the Turing machines for you, I don't want my projects
to have a deadline based on the computing of ackerman(4, 4).