best college for computer science major

Cameron Laird claird at lairds.com
Wed Jan 8 10:08:26 EST 2003

In article <3E1BA510.85FBDD59 at engcorp.com>,
Peter Hansen  <peter at engcorp.com> wrote:
>Tupoi wrote:
>>
>> what are the best colleges for those wanting to major in computer science
>
>To keep this on-topic for this newsgroup, I suppose the answer
>has to be "any which teach Python!".
>
>You *did* want to keep this on-topic, didn't you?  <0.1 wink>
>
>-Peter

Surely a candidate could only qualify if it taught
its students the supreme importance of requirements
analysis.  I think we'll all agree that a project
to find, for example, "the best college", is far
more likely to succeed if its implementers have
some notion of geographic-financial-... constraints,
whether the student's orientation is academic,
intellectual, or professional, and so on.
--

Cameron Laird <Cameron at Lairds.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net