Case sensitivity

sismex01 at hebmex.com sismex01 at hebmex.com
Tue Feb 25 10:19:39 EST 2003

I don't think it has anything to do with Python being implemented
in C, Jython is implemented in Java and it has the same "limitation".
More likely, it's an education kind of thing: we're educated to
think of "-" as an operator, an action (substraction), not an
"identifier character". :-/

Other languages don't have that limitation, but it's a bit
strange at first, reading identifiers such as "do-main-loop"
when you expect "do_main_loop", but after a while it *is* much
easier on the eyes.

So... ?

;-)

-gus