Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Tue Feb 4 15:50:16 EST 2003

Alex Martelli wrote:
> Brandon Van Every wrote:
>> pretty soon I'll need 2D GUI elements.  It's an awfully big pain in
>> the ass
>> using WIN32 for that, so I thought I'd see what's available.  Along
>> the
>
> I suggest Qt.  It's pretty good from C++, even better from Python.

The problem is, since I'm designing on a 25+ year timeline, I cannot trust
any small outside vendor with a proprietary solution.  They're not going to
be around.  Actually, I can't trust much of anything that isn't either code
I've developed, or open source.

20% of the world is real.