Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Brandon Van Every vanevery at 3DProgrammer.com
Mon Feb 3 01:11:22 EST 2003

Jacob Hallen wrote:
> The sole man
> claims that there is no significant improvement in using Python in
> the development, while the
> group is unanimous about major productivity improvements.

Law of Selective Observation.  You're ducking the fact that the group
complains bitterly about C++, whereas I have no particular problem with it.
Why?  Because I can KISS.

20% of the world is real.