Python vs. C++ Builder - speed of development

Laura Creighton lac at strakt.com
Sat Feb 1 10:04:55 EST 2003

<snip>
> Internet cafes (and other places supplying internet access, such
> as libraries, games venues, &c, depending on local mores) are lifesavers
> when you're traveling, and are staying at a hotel that doesn't make
> internet access available to guests;

<snip>

> Alex

If you are travelling in the USA, check out Kinko's copies.  If you
are coming to PyCon, remember this especially.  Last time I was in DC
(Dec 2000) there was only one internet cafe on the MetroLine and it
shut at 1730.  Things may have changed.

Laura  (who frantically, desparately, needed a file ....)