KeyboardInterrupt errors in ASP pages

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Feb 21 14:10:51 EST 2003

I know that for some time there's been concern about spurious
KeyboardInterrupt exceptions being raised in Python ASP pages. One succinct
reference is

    http://mail.python.org/pipermail/python-list/2002-April/098665.html

for example. A customer now reports that a credit-card verification object I
wrote for them, programmed in Python and called through a COM interface from
their VBScript ASP code will also show the same error, typically around 0.5%
of the time (their estimate).

I can't find any recent information that suggests this might be fixed, but I
thought I'd ask to make sure that my searched hadn't missed something. Any
suggestions for a workaround would be welcome in the absence of a permanent
fix.

regards
Register for PyCon now!            http://www.python.org/pycon/reg.html