Project needs a name (was: Summary: Python.org as a multi-language portal (was: Some thoughts about Python, python.org and non-English languages))

Terry Reedy tjreedy at udel.edu
Mon Feb 17 21:43:12 EST 2003

> <mode="joke">
> What about a non-english project name ?-)
> </mode>

That was my intent with suggesting CosmoPython, with a 'Greek' prefix.
But looking further, I see that KosmoPython is the proper spelling for
that purpose, and it might not have the trademark problem.  Given that
Python is a Greek word, I think a Greek modifier of some sort would be
appropriate.

Terry J. Reedy