OT: clp threading?

Rob Brown-Bayliss rob at zoism.org
Mon Feb 10 13:51:00 EST 2003

> consumer software company's products, but never mind that.  My question
> is, does anyone know of a cure for this?
>
> Feel free to reply directly; if I learn anything useful I'll summarize.

Sorry, no useful info todate.  Except that it seems that new versions of
MS Outlook (not outlook express, but full outlook) stopped adding the
the correct headders, in stead of the In-Reply-To and References
headders they put Thread-Topic and Thread-Index, and just to be really
helpful the index has no relation to any other mail reference schemes.

All that can be done is to thread on subject, which seldom works well,
and try to convince every one to go back to the older versions of
Outlook that work with the rest of the world.

--

*  Rob Brown-Bayliss