Tutorial/Review link to c.l.p

pedro alvarez dickerc6 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 7 11:50:26 EST 2003

>http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/GuiProgramming would be the starting
>point.

Okay, i went there and followed the links.There is a
lot of information on the various toolkits, but one person cant keep
up to date on 25+ toolkits. Some of comparisions date back to 1999.
I dont see how i would be able to improve on that, investigating and keeping
links and technical developments up to date.

It would be easier for me just to append links to c.l.p relevant threads,
and update about
once/twice a month.(i would date the links eg 1/02/03, and provide topics,
that way a reader might use his common sense). That would save me from doing
dirty investigative groundwork, trying out all the toolkits. Instead, i
would rely on c.l.p users opinions to describe the
toolkits, and i could focus on using wxpython myself.

>Instead of simply linking to the discussion, it would be better to

>summarize them (perhaps with a link to the original thread).

If i did summarize, i would have to keep up to date with the toolkits,
and always change the summaries. I could just provide a topic and a date

>- it's easier to read

True, but nothing is perfect.