ternary operator vote

Ville Vainio vvainio at tp.spt.fi
Tue Feb 11 02:48:58 EST 2003

Erik Max Francis <max at alcyone.com> wrote in message news:<3E46E967.10EF6665 at alcyone.com>...

> Although I do admit from the looks of the Zope email (the URL to which
> was posted by Samuele Pedroni) is a tad biased toward approval, it isn't
> grotesquely so:  It just says, "There's an upcoming vote; I think the
> proposal would be useful; don't forget to vote."

And if it's useful to them, why not urge them to vote? I guess the
idea *was* to count how many would want the feature; and I would
assume vast numbers of people who don't real c.l.p every day want it -
ppl who work with Python every day. It would even be possible that
there is some correlation between frequenting c.l.p and not wanting
the feature. This kind of vote should at least be announced in the
daily python-url, and dr dobb's weekly python url. I, for one, am
going to mobilize people at my workplace :-).