Newbie question - Python mode in SciTE ? (NOT solved)

Alan James Salmoni alan_salmoni at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 09:03:58 EST 2003

Hi Henri,

I'm not sure if this is what you're after, but I had a similar problem
with SciTE (now my favourite editor!). What I did was to move SciTE to
/usr/share/scite (or is it /usr/share/SciTE ?) as the binary appears
to have that location hard coded. It might be alterable, but I', not
sure how.

Once I moved all the files there, it worked a treat - all the
properties were accessible (remember when you move them to change the
permissions as root will have to create the directory in /usr/share),
and the Go etc stuff works.

Best of luck, and sorry if this doesn't help.

Alan James Salmoni
SalStat Statistics
http://salstat.sunsite.dk