interactive interpreter, debugger and broken arrow keys with Mac OS X 10.2 Terminal

Michael Hudson mwh at python.net
Fri Feb 14 10:55:16 EST 2003

Jim Correia <noone at nowhere.com.invalid> writes:

> In article <7h3y94ktij9.fsf at pc150.maths.bris.ac.uk>,
>  Michael Hudson <mwh at python.net> wrote:
>
> > Google for 'bbum' and 'readline', I think.  Ah yes, this would seem to
> > be it:
> >
> >     http://radio.weblogs.com/0100490/2002/09/25.html
>
> I found that, but unfortunately the site he links to for the download
> doesn't answer.

Sorry, didn't know that.

> > Or <plug> try pyrepl (now *that's* an easy google).
>
> I'll give it a try. Your "new home" page doesn't contain the info that
> the old page does, so I had to read about it from the "old" page :-)

Yeah, I know.  Matters of time and all that.  Plus the fact that I
find editing HTML about as much fun as scraping my fingers across a
blackboard.

Cheers,
M.

--
  Any form of evilness that can be detected without *too* much effort
  is worth it...  I have no idea what kind of evil we're looking for