Case sensitivity

Alex Martelli aleaxit at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 25 10:49:17 EST 2003

On Tuesday 25 February 2003 04:26 pm, sismex01 at hebmex.com wrote:
> [...]

PyChecker is Python code.  How hard can it be to add stuff to
it?  The problem is whether the maintainer would accept a patch.

> Another would be to hijack the import module;  whenever importing

There is no import module.  However, there IS a built-in function
named __import__, which is what any import command uses, so
you could optionally override it (calling the previous/existing
version first) to perform some checks.

Alex