Extended function syntax

J.Jacob joost_jacob at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 1 12:17:35 EST 2003

I can't explain statecharts in a usenet posting, it would take too
long.  But there are explanations in any UML book or article; google
is your friend.

Basically what I was suggesting is that the new function syntax could
be used to help *implement* statecharts more easily.  As it is now, it
is not a clear straightforward process to translate UML statecharts,
or Live Sequence Charts, or other "behavioral diagrams" into working
code.  Python could be a first here.

[Michael Hudson]
> contains more words I don't understand more densely packed than I've
> seen in some time.

I'm sorry, my native language is Dutch.