rwhois.py module help (explanation)

Luigi Serra lusserra at yahoo.it
Tue Feb 25 04:10:46 EST 2003

> > Thank you for any help.

Maybe is better if I explain better what I need.

I'm starting to use Python three weeks ago just to learn it.
My goal is an application to read the really long company firewalls
logs to find some intersting rows, collect it in a ODBC data base and
then help me to write to the right abuse e-mail (for each domain
involved).

I done it and works fine.

My db is now full of IP address and I need a function to find for each
IP the membership domain (Nick-handle).
The appropriate abuse e-mail address could be finded manually but the
e-mails will be writed by the some application (this function is yet
done).

Can anyone help me to write a function like the example below?

def find_nick-handle(IP)
     return nick-handle

> > Thank you for any help.
Again