PEP308: Yet another syntax proposal

James J. Besemer jb at cascade-sys.com
Mon Feb 10 21:46:16 EST 2003

holger krekel wrote:
>>Doh.
>>
>>You silly.
>

> This is not a great way to argue.  Despite the huge amount of
> discussions we have managed to have a rather friendly discussion.
> Why do you want to change it?

I apologize.  I meant no disrespect.

Although you and I have had friendly conversations in the past, I see here,
after a hiatus, I assumed a familiarity that was not merited.

Again, I apologize if, in haste, I inadvertantly gave offense.

I humbly beseach you to forgive me.

> As if Andrew doesn't know that.  To me it's silly to read his
> paragraph as if he was just complaining about 'writeln' and
> missed the point.

Somebody other than Andrews was complaining about 'writeln'.

Regards

--jb

--
James J. Besemer		503-280-0838 voice