compiling...

Enrique Palomo enrique.palomo at xgs-spain.com
Mon Feb 3 05:08:35 EST 2003

Hello again.

I have sent this message two hours ago.
Another solution, could be that anyone tell me what is what i need to
compile a c++ module and use like  a python one.
Is the first time i must do something like that and i feel quite lost.
I've downloaded pycrypto package, run setup.py build and ...

cl.exe /c /nologo /Ox /MD /W3 /GX -Isrc/ -IC:\ARCHIV~1\python2.2\include
/Tcsrc/MD2.c /Fobuild\temp.win32-2.2\Release\MD2.obj
error: command 'cl.exe' failed: No such file or directory

i would be eternally thanked i anyone could explain me, step by step, what
must i do.
Not only thanked, a couple of beers for the people of good heart.
;-)
Enrique

  Hello all.

  I need mxCrypto or pycrypto for Python 2.2
  I have it for python 1.5.2. and i have found it for 2.0.

  Thanks.

  Enrique