Preview of a Stackless Zope Application

Paul Rubin http
Mon Dec 15 19:06:01 EST 2003

Christian Tismer <tismer at tismer.com> writes:
> Let me know your thoughts...
>
> http://www.centera.de/tismer/stackless/zope_demo

The link

  http://www.centera.de/tismer/stackless/zope_demo/download_pickle/zope_demo.pickle

sometimes gets a runtime error:

    Error Type: RuntimeError
    Error Value: You cannot __reduce__ the tasklet which is current.

Also I think you should make the demo go from 1 to 5 instead of 10, so
there's not so much button pushing.

Finally, as a non-Zope and non-Stackless user, I find the source code
incomprehensible.  It would be much simpler in a conventional web
framework, especially if you can put a generator into a session
variable.  Generator pickling would help with that, of course.