HalfLife/Cstrike monitorring

Guyon Morée gumuz*NOSP at M*looze.net
Thu Dec 11 18:13:30 EST 2003

Thanx for the tip, but actually I wanted to make something, which shows the
stats of a match a bit 'flashy arcade style'. perhaps i'll use pygame for
that part.

In other words: it should look cool on a beamer :)

anyway, the decoding stuff I've managed, but I'm still stuck with the UDP (i
think) because somehow no response is given. maybe someone can show me the
light.

thanx,

Guyon

"Erik Max Francis" <max at alcyone.com> schreef in bericht