Python 2.2.3 memory leaks?

Robert genjox at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 19:04:57 EST 2003

Hi there,
I'm having to use 2.2.3 to port to other platforms. I started porting
a few months ago, and only recently had time to finish it. I just
noticed there seems to be some memory leaks, and not only in some
static function variables they use. There also seems to be one in
their memory pool allocator. This may be a shot in the dark, but does
anyone know anything about fixing these? If someone does, please point
me in the right direction. =] Thanks for any advice!
Robert