Converting a python script into a standalone application

Sandeep Gupta sandeep182 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 19:40:38 EST 2003

Hi,

I've written a commercial application that uses Python scripts for
some of the functionality.  Installing the Python portion of the
application requires me to first install Python, and then install the
scripts.  I'm looking for an easier way to install the Python portion.

I've been referred to: http://www.mcmillan-inc.com/install1.html

Which application would people recommend for creating a standalone
executable?

Are there any licensing issues I need to consider wrt including a
"Python runtime" with my distribution?

Thanks