ANN: lunatic-python 0.1

Bengt Richter bokr at oz.net
Sat Dec 13 14:40:48 EST 2003

On Sat, 13 Dec 2003 04:05:39 -0200, Gustavo Niemeyer <niemeyer at conectiva.com> wrote:

>What is it?
>-----------
>
>Lunatic Python is a two-way bridge between Python and Lua, allowing
>these languages to intercommunicate. Being two-way means that it
>allows Lua inside Python, Python inside Lua, Lua inside Python
>inside Lua, Python inside Lua inside Python, and so on.
>
>Where to get it?
>----------------
>
>Documentation, examples, and downloads are available at:
>
>https://moin.conectiva.com.br/LunaticPython
Why the https?

I expect you have a good explanation, but why not allow the explanation to be
seen via plain http, e.g., on an introductory page that might also tell
enough about the project so people can decide whether they want to go further?

You could just include a link to the above in the plain page, and tell people
what to expect if they click it.

Regards,
Bengt Richter