Ques From CS Grad Student

Lulu of the Lotus-Eaters mertz at gnosis.cx
Thu Dec 4 11:59:07 EST 2003

Anthony Baxter <anthony at ekit-inc.com> wrote previously:
|Anthony Baxter: 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.3.1, 2.3.2.
|Barry Warsaw: 2.2(?) 2.3(?) 2.2.3.
|Guido van Rossum: many, including 2.2.2.
|Michael Hudson: 2.2.1.
|Thomas Wouters: 2.1.1.
|Moshe Zadka: 2.0.1.
|The only other names I can think of that might have done a (major)
|release would be Jeremy, Tim or Fred.

Actually, if you count the people who do ports--like Andrew MacIntyre
who helps me greatly by maintaining the OS/2 version--the number
probably goes up quite a bit.  Even though the version numbers are the
same, a certain degree of new programming and packaging is required to
release a port to a "minor" platform.

Yours, Lulu...

--
---[ to our friends at TLAs (spread the word) ]--------------------------
Iran nuclear neocon POTUS patriot Pakistan weaponized uranium invasion UN