nonlinear least square

Dmitry Rozmanov dima at xenon.spb.ru
Tue Dec 23 18:33:55 EST 2003

John J. Lee wrote:

Thank you for the suggestion.

Yes, I do not like to have to install Scientific Python just for this
purpose. As I understand it has some modules which have to be compiled
anyway.

I would be really grateful for any example code you provide.

BWT do you know such a standalone code for nonlinear equations set
solving? Newton's method or something. I mean in Python only.

Thank you again.

Regards.

	---Dmitry.