Test if IDLE is a mature program

Aubrey Hutchison abhjrpe at comcast.net
Wed Dec 31 09:48:07 EST 2003

In older days before they had mature designs for automobiles you needed to
get under the hood and tinker with it to make it work.

Why do we need to do some tinkering with IDLE if is a mature design? There
should never be a need for special names of program files for it to work
otherwise it requires tinkering.

Aubrey
news:7ti4vvoburp4k4o4a0v5p4shae7o5uhotb at 4ax.com...